The memorandum for the DepEd National Uniform 2019-2020 is finally out and surprisingly, it states that the uniform that shall be worn by teachers should remain the same as that of the SY 2016-2017.
26 April 2019
DepEd Memorandum No. 50, s. 2019
DepEd National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel for School Year 2019-2020
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) has issued Budget Circular No. 2019-7 dated March 26, 2019 entitled Release of Funds for the Second Quarter of FY 2019 which includes the Grant of Uniform/ Clothing Allowance (U/ CA) to Civilian Government Personnel on April 2019.
- In view of this, the Department of Education (DepEd) announces that the National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel for School Year (SY) 2019-2020 shall remain the same as that of SY 2016-2017.
- The prescribed official uniform designs are stipulated m the DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 84, s. 2016 entitled Additional Guidelines on the DepEd National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel.
- The annual clothing and uniform allowance in the amount of Six Thousand Pesos (P6,000) shall be released, to all personnel, subject to existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations, and upon the release of the Notice of Cash Allocation from DBM.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired
ANNALYN M. SEVILLA
Download DepEd Memorandum No. 50, s.2019 from the the link below:
Here are other recommended stories for you:
- From Carinderia Server to Teacher, This Mother-of-Three Shares Her Inspiring Journey
- Determined to Become a Doctor, One-Legged Elementary Student Walks 4km Every Day
- Heartbreaking Photo Shows Crying Graduate Whose Parents Always Skip His Graduation
- Photo of Homeless Mom and Kid Playing by the Road Inspires Netizens, Sparks Debate